Founded by Dreamapolis, PitchFeast is a 501(c)(3) public charity and crowdfunding dinner, which serves as an innovative fundraising program for small businesses, under-resourced entrepreneurs and creatives. It is a bi-monthly community meal in which a ticket gives you not only food and fellowship, but also the opportunity to FUNdraise for a creative, Indianapolis idea. PitchFeast welcomes all kind of creative types for a unique crowd-sourcing competition that leverages the power of the community to fund innovative ideas.
Attendees pay a nominal entry fee and that fee provides them with dinner, beverages and one vote. Guests then hear the innovative ideas of locally based entrepreneurs.
Each entrepreneur is given 3-5 minutes to pitch their ideas and concepts to an audience who will then vote for the one they like the most.
The winner of the “PitchFeast” receives a % of the money collected at the door, in addition to other professional services that contribute to the development and sustainability of the business or social project.
To date, PitchFeast has raised thousands of dollars to help with the startup of for profit and non profit organizations, in addition to creative and social projects. If you have a great, creative idea that you think can change the world, or if you're interested in fellowship with like-minded folks, PitchFeast is the event for you.
PITCHFEST WINNERS RECEIVE:
- 6 Months Complimentary Co-Working Services at the Speak Easy
- Cash Prize $$
- Business Model Canvas Development from Dreamapolis
- Application for One Year "Silver Start-Up" Membership from the Indy Chamber
- Launch Your Business Certificate from ISBDC
- Tickets to one Centric Innovation Luncheon at the Hilbert Theatre
- (1) Hour of Legal Consulting from Attorney Mike Head Reichel Stohry LLP
- 2 Minute "Business Pitch Video", provided by QRoss Productions.